Table Bay Curtains is delighted to be able to offer our customers The Lifestyle Shutters range of shutters and Honeycomb blinds. Not only do we stock the full range, we are also able to measure and install your selection, offering you professional advise throughout the process. The full selection is on display at our Table Bay Store, for you to view, touch and test.
THE LIFESTYLE SHUTTERS RANGE
Lifestyle Shutters offer a solution for everyone’s unique taste. Whether you are interested in indoor shutters to add an elegant, yet practical touch to your home, or outdoor security shutters to give you peace of mind, this extensive range can be custom made to fit any possible opening in more than 50 colours.
THE HONEYCOMB BLINDS RANGE
The Honeycomb blind range offers the ultimate flexibility in features, fabrics and blind control options. Take a look at the long list of options available to you when selecting the Honeycomb blind solution:
Features of Honeycomb Blinds
- Excellent insulation properties and thermal efficiency.
- Very low thermal transference making it exceptionally energy efficient.
- Available in 5 different operating systems.
- Available in 5 different fabric options in a large variety of colours.
- Made from polyester fibres which will not degrade over time.
- Can fit inside or outside the window frame.
- Multiple levels of fabric transparency.
- Light Filtering: Offering a serene and bright light diffusion with a touch of translucence.
- Semi Opaque: For medium opacity.
- Room Darkening: Gives a calming light reduction using a block out coating. Room Darkening fabrics have the highest thermal efficiency.
- Fire Retardant: This fabric complies with the US National Fire Protection Standard NFPA 701.
- Sheer: This fabric is very versatile and adds atmosphere to any room.
Blind Control Options
- Corded: The blinds are operated by lifting a cord to stack the blinds upwards
- Cordless: The blind operates with a spring loaded mechanism in the top rail allowing the user to lift the blind to any height – no dangling cords required.
- Day and Night: This system has a blind made from a sheer and a block out allowing the blind to be used fully as a sheer or as a block out.
- Continuous Cord Loop: This system has no dangling cords and is useful if the window height is too high to use a cordless blind.
- Smartfit: This blind can be used in windows that are sloped / angled, e.g. skylights.
- Top Down/Bottom Up: This blind can be drawn completely to the top or bottom of the opening, or anywhere in between giving unlimited light control and privacy options.
- Motorised: The motorised blind can be operated using a remote control. Power is supplied via a battery wand that houses 8 x AA batteries (not supplied).
Table Bay Curtains supply a wide range of curtaining solutions, blinds, shutters, fabrics and upholstery services. Locate our store to come in and view our product ranges or contact us online for an obligation free quote.